Monday, June 1, 2009

Need.. Rest..

Why I wonder is it that when you're the most tired you have the most to do? And when you want quiet the most its the loudest, and when you are longing to lay down and sleep everyone is determined to keep you awake?? If anyone knows the answer to this riddle of life, better yet if anyone knows the remedy please tell me, I have got to get some rest!! Seriously, we've been working hard trying to get some land cleared for more gardening, which I love by the way. Not the land clearing, but gardening. I'm covered in poision ivy. I hate poision ivy, it eats me alive. But its good to work hard and get strong, atmittedly I'm not as strong as I used to be, 7 pregnancies took a lot of my strength, but Lord willing it will return, and mabye , hopefull I'll get a good nights rest. Night all sleep well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charity, I have some med that works great on Poision Ivy. If possible maybe you or Tommy can come by and i will give it to you. I hope you all are well. I love and miss you all

    ReplyDelete