Friday, May 29, 2009

Too Fast!!

My little baby turns 5 months old today. She's eating solid food, rolling over, grabbing things, teething and laughing out loud. She's a busy girl, and she's growing too fast! My other little baby turns 5 years old tomorrow, she sings by herself in church, spells her own name and helps take care of her baby sister. She's growing way too fast. My biggest baby turns thirteen this fall. I can't even think about it, because I'm not ready. Where did the years go? How did they slip unnoticed through my fingers? Why can't time slow down just a little so I can enjoy them more? It all just continues to happen too fast!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see her!!!! the baby...you'll have to come visit...or I will have to bring the kids to the water...is it called the blue hole? and we will spend the day picnicing and talking!

    ReplyDelete