Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Life is to short!!!!

Have you ever been on youtube and checked out some of the "end times" videos? Well the other night me, my husband and his friend were looking for something and quite by accident began to view a rather chilling warning about the end times. We all know the Lord's coming back and that things will get worse before they get better, my husband preaches it at least twice a week. But are we really ready? Prepared to face martydom if it comes down to it ? Are we really ready for the Lord to come back? I can only speak for me, I am ready, but I am also pretty comfortable with things the way they are. I enjoy my home and family, I appreciate the relative peace and safety I am able to live in. So truly I say life is to short. If the Lord's coming back, and he is, then we may not have much time left. There's not enough time for arguing, and complaining, there's not enough time to be selfish and ungrateful, contentious and spiteful. We need to look at things the way they truly are , Life is to short not to live life to its fullest, not to savor each day and enjoy every moment.  

1 comment: