Sunday, May 17, 2009

Revival

Well this week is a big one for us. My husband is having his first independant revival!! I'm excited about what God's going to do! But am I ready for revival? Well to be honest I need one. So many things have happened recently and I'm sad to say that I'm a little hardened. I know its a funny choice of words but I'll try to explain. I'm not hurt, because nothing said or done was towards me, I'm not discouraged because I'm excited about new doors being opened. I've got my wall up, and my defences are ready, not against people but against powers and principalities. I know that sounds good but I tend to get cold and hard like a turtle's shell therefore I'm safe, except that i'm not as responsive to God's spirit because he speaks loudest to soft prepared hearts. Sounds complicated I know but there's a balance and I need to find it. Prayer is the key I know, but I'm a martha and tent to put my faith in action, so I'm going to paint a sign. Pray for me that I'll find my balance and be sensitive to God's spirit and to those around me that need him. And I'll try to pray more and do less! Pray also for the Lord to really move in this revival, its long over-due! 

No comments:

Post a Comment