Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Most important

Hello,
I was just sitting and thinking about whats really important in life. Is it how much money we make or how clean our house is? What about how smart our kids are or how good of shape our body is in? Family is important I know, Kids, very important, and friends. But whats most important? Of course if you know me then you know the answer. The most important is Jesus. So, if He's really the most important then why do we spend the least time with him? I spend all day cleaning, teaching, cooking, reading, talking to friends and so little time with the one that matters the most. What are we doing for him? Really? Not including church attendance? Not much I'm afraid. Is He really most important? Does He know? Can he tell by our lives? I pray to do better and be closer because He really is the only thing that matters.

1 comment: